show your heart to prevent child sexual abuse
Unite with thousands of Australians against the crime of child sexual abuse and 'Show Your Heart' this Bravehearts Day, Friday 9 September, 2022. Here's How:
Show Your Heart on Bravehearts Day
On the actual day - Friday 9 September - we want social media to light up with hearts! However you choose to Show Your Heart, take a pic and post it on socials along with a message and our hashtags #ShowYourHeart #BraveheartsDay2022 #ProtectKids to help raise awareness and funds for the prevention of child sexual abuse.
Check out the ideas below on how to Show Your Heart this Bravehearts Day!
Ideas on how to Show Your Heart on Bravehearts Day
- Make a heart shape with your hands (or a friend's hand) - get someone to take a snap and post it on socials.
- Make a heart shape cut-out. Either use purple cardboard or colour or paint your heart purple - hold it up to the camera and take a photo to post to socials.
- Get crafty and make a string of purple hearts - you can hang them up in your home, workplace, school or centre - take a photo of everyone standing under the hearts!
- Draw a heart on your palm post a selfie with your palm up towards the camera.
- Download the colouring sheets and/or heart shape template in Resources for Schools & Early Learning Centres and hold a colouring competition!
- Wear a t-shirt with a purple heart on it - you can buy Bravehearts Day t-shirts from our online shop.
- Wear a Bravehearts lapel pin - you can buy these from our online shop.
- Wear a Bravehearts Day button - these can be purchased from our online shop too!
- Wear the purple heart temporary tattoo you got in your free Bravehearts Day Supporter Pack.
- Make a chalk mural on a blackboard or footpath of purple hearts and child protection messages.
Resources for Schools & Early Learning Centres
Educational resources, colouring sheets, activity plans and more!
Social Media Tools
Everything you need to spread the word about Bravehearts Day & protecting kids!
Fundraising Tips & Tools
Everything you need to raise funds for the prevention of child sexual abuse.
How Your Funds Help
Learn how your donated dollars help to protect children.