resources for parents & carers
Resources and useful links to help you teach your children and young people about personal safety.
Free Personal Safety Guide for Parents & Carers
A vital resource to help empower parents and carers to teach children about personal safety.
Bravehearts Personal Safety Parent Pack - Special Edition
An essential tool for only $27.50 to help parents teach their children about personal safety.
Online Short Course: Introduction to Child Protection
Short online course ($39.00) for parents and carers about child protection.
- What is Child Sexual Abuse?
- Effects of Child Sexual Abuse
- Potential Signs of Child Sexual Abuse
- Keeping Children and Young People Safe Online
- Sexual Behaviours in Children
- Teaching Children and Young People Personal Safety
- Responding to a Disclosure of Child Sexual Abuse
- Finding Support
- Supporting Other Parents and Carers
- Reporting Child Sexual Abuse
- Reporting Historical Child Sexual Abuse